Friday, March 27, 2015

Ellen Pao on jury verdict: 'I have been inspired by the thousands of people who have reached out to me over the past three years with support... While today's outcome is a disappointment, I take consolation in knowing that people really listened... Hopefully my case will inspire the venture capital industry to level the playing field for everyone, including women and minorities.' - @ekp

Ellen Pao on jury verdict: ‘I have been inspired by the thousands of people who have reached out to me over the past three years with support… While today’s outcome is a disappointment, I take consolation in knowing that people really listened… Hopefully my case will inspire the venture capital industry to level the playing field for everyone, including women and minorities.’ – @ekp
Read more…