By NBC News staff
A Powerball lottery ticket sold in Iowa with a number line-up bravely built around the number 13 matched the six numbers drawn Wednesday night for a jackpot prize worth $202.1 million.
The numbers were 13, 26, 39, 41, 42 and Powerball 10. As NPR points out, the first three numbers played are all multiples of 13. The drawing took place on Sept. 26 -- also a multiple of 13 -- as Philly.com points out.
The number-savvy winner and the location where the ticket was bought are still unavailable. Another ticket that matched the first five numbers but not the Powerball one was sold in Iowa and is worth $1 million, The Associated Press reported.
"Due to of the large number of big prizes involved, the Iowa Lottery’s processing of the winning information is expected to take longer than usual," a press release from the Iowa lottery read Thursday.
According to the AP, a group of 20 employees from Cedar Rapids shared a $241 million Powerball jackpot in June.
More content from NBCNews.com:
- Lucky 13 brings $202 million for Powerball ticket sold in Iowa
- Authorities hunting for 73-year-old accused of killing his daughter-in-law
- Video: Helmet camera captures soldier shot in firefight
- No fix for 'Jesus rifles' deploying to Afghanistan
- FBI to look for Jimmy Hoffa's body at Detroit-area home